Applications to be part of the CAP Riding Crew 2018 have now closed.
The CAP Riding Crew Programme aims to form a solid crew of local mountain bike talent that will help promote and grow the sport of mountain biking.
What will the Riding Crew need to do?
As this is the first year we're working through what the programme will look like but generally we would be looking for:
- Commit to 1 event/shoot/promotion at CAP per month
- Feature CAP twice per month through own channels
- Just be a general good sort, ready to chat about what's going on, share ideas and promote CAP!
What will the Riding Crew get in return?
- 1 x Hauling A** Pass valid for 1 Year
- Protective gear (helmet, knee & elbow pads, gloves & googles
- Access to CAP mechanics at a discounted rate
How to apply to be part of the Riding Crew?
Two members have already been nominated by Gravity Canterbury and Christchurch Single Track Club so now we're on the hunt for two more! Email us a bit about yourself focusing on:
- What Christchurch Adventure Park means to you
- What type of riding you enjoy, your experience and any notable events you have participated in
- Your social media activity
- Creativeness - ideas for events, promotions, content etc
- Involvement with the wider mountain bike community in Christchurch
- General stoke levels in life!
Photo credit: Nick Hargreaves - Newsline