ADULT 18+: $95pp
yOUTH 13 - 17: $80pp
This is an introduction to riding lift-accessed trails. Even if you've been riding trails for years this introduction will teach you the best stance and balance positions as well as developing braking and cornering skills to ensure a great introduction into riding at the Adventure Park.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Lesson times daily - 12 pm & 4 pm from April 2 this will 10 am & 2 pm daily
- Approximately 6 per group
- 1 Uplift included
- Bike and protective hire for the lesson duration
- Guided run down the beginner trail with an experienced instructor
- Upgrade option available to continue the lesson for the day
- Upgrade to another two runs with the instructor
- If you book a lesson and the weather does not allow use of the trails and/or trails the lesson will still be going ahead with skill based learning in the valley so please plan and dress accordingly.
- Allow 90 minutes
- Age 13+
For the DH Apprentice & Group Lessons there is an age requirement of 13+ if you have a child under 13 then you will need to book a private lesson.
Two or more people are required to run the DH Apprentice & Group Lessons. If there are no others booked in your tour time you will be asked to reschedule or will be required to pay a single supplement of $30.