1. Take to the chair and head up the hill for awesome views and even more fun - 10% discount on all Sightseeing Passes for Canterbury locals (kids must be 4+ to ride the chair) and kids under 7 ride the chair for free!
2. Book a DH Apprentice for a budding rider. Includes all rental equipment, skills session, 1 uplift on the chairlift and a guided run on the Green Trail (age 13+).
3. Take a walk up the up-hill trail and you can jump on the chairlift and come down for free!
4. Pick-up a Cappy colouring in sheet from the cafe and let the kids go wild in a dedicated children's area in the cafe.
5. Kids bikes can be hired for $10 from our Rental Store for use on our Pump Track.
6. Take a look at our new winter menu with tasty treats and a special kids only section.
7. For a real family adventure book in for a Family Zip Tour - $350 for 2 adults and 2 kids and $70 for any additional child.
8. Pop into Guest Services and pick up an activity sheet, complete the sheet and hand it back to be in to win!
9. We know that 3-Uplifts can be a bit much for the little ones so we now offer a 3-Uplift Pass for 4 - 10 yr olds valid for 1 month or a single uplift for $25.
10. If you've got a budding rider who's under 13 then we can do Private Coaching for up to 6 kids for $200 (coaching only). Half or full day options available with or without equipment.