1. Pick-up a Cappy colouring in sheet from the cafe and let the kids go wild in a dedicated children's area in the cafe.
2. Pop into Guest Services and pick up an activity sheet, complete the sheet and hand it back to be in to win!
3. Kids bikes can be hired for $10 from our Rental Store for use on our Pump Track
4. Take to the chair and head up the hill for awesome views and even more fun - 10% discount on all Sightseeing Passes for Canterbury locals (kids must be 4+ to ride the chair).
5. Grab a special picnic box lunch from the cafe for $40 and take it to your favourite spot in the Park for some alfresco dinning. Picnic Boxes serve 2 adults & 2 children.
6. For a real family adventure book in for a Family Zip Tour - $350 for 2 adults and 2 kids and $70 for any additional child.
7. Book a DH Apprentice for a budding rider. Includes all rental equipment, skills session, 1 uplift on the chairlift and a guided run on the Green Trail (age 13+).
8. Take a walk up the up-hill trail and you can jump on the chairlift and come down for free!
9. We know that 3-Uplifts can be a bit much for the little ones so we now offer a 3-Uplift Pass for 4 - 10 yr olds valid for 1 month.
10. If you've got a budding rider who's under 13 then we can do Private Coaching for up to 6 kids for $200 (coaching only). Half or full day options available with or without equipment.